Monday, June 4, 2018

What I Have Been Working On May 28- June 4

Title: Starrett House
Designer: Nancy Spruance
Fabric: White Adia 14 ct.

I have now finished with this one.






Title: Love
Designer: GreenTerrace
Fabric: Mushroom Lugana 28 ct.

I am doing this for my brother who is supposed to get married next month. I did change the color used from red to lavender so it would match one of the bride's colors.




Title: Mary Ann Appleyard
Designer: Pineberry Lane
Fabric: Khaki Evenweave 28 ct.

I don't feel like I have done very much on this one. I think it is because the words are stitched over 1 so it takes twice as many stitches to fill the same area.


Title: Our Grandchildren
Designer: Karen Avery Dimensions
Fabric: Antique White 16 ct.

The poem in the middle is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment