Monday, August 20, 2018

What I Have Been Working On Aug. 6 to Aug. 20

Title: Our Grandchildren
Designer: Karen Avery Dimensions
Fabric: Antique White 16 ct. Aida.

I am almost finished with the bottom left corner.



Title: The Melicent Turner Sampler
Designer: Little House Needleworks
Fabric: Parchment 14 ct. Aida.

The second bowl of fruit is finished.
Title: Wedding Tree
Designer: NikkiPattern
Fabric: Seafoam 18 ct. aida.

My nephew was married this past week. I had hoped to finish this before the wedding. This week he is having an open house. I should have it finished before that. The wedding was good although one of the stranger weddings I have ever attended. I guess it is to be expected since they involved things like rock, paper, scissors and the moonwalk.




No comments:

Post a Comment