Monday, May 25, 2020

Cross Stitch Progress May 18- May 25

Title: Love Story Wedding
Designer: Ursula Michael Imaginating
Fabric: Breaking Dawn Lugana 28 ct. from Fabrics by Stephanie

I have sectioned off what is left of this pattern into 24 sections which were the number of days I had left to finish this project before my niece's wedding reception. So far I have managed to keep up with my daily goals.




Title: Eliza Poole Sampler
Designer: Stacy Nash Primitives
Fabric: Off White 18 ct Aida

This is a new start for me.











Title: Little Lamb Birth Record
Designer: Dimensions Cheryl Jeffery From the Heart
Fabric: White Aida 16 ct. 

I wasn't given at least one page of this pattern and am unsure about what some of the specialty stitches are supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment