Monday, May 11, 2020

Cross Stitch Progress May 4- May 11

Title: Mary Edmondson 1812
Designer: Pineberry Lane
Fabric: Ivory Aida 16 ct.

This project is going very fast for me when I actually have time to work on it.


Title: Little Lamb Birth Record
Designer: Cheryl Jeffery From the Heart
Fabric: White Aida 16 ct.

I'm supposed to be using 14, but I didn't have any in my stash. I was also given the pattern to work on, but it came from a kit and I was unable to find a conversion, so I have made up the colors I will be using here. Hopefully, they blend well. 

Title: Love Story Wedding 
Designer: Ursula Michael Imaginating
Fabric: Breaking Dawn Lugana 28 ct. from Fabrics by Stephanie

I have a month to finish this and really need to start working on it in earnest.



No comments:

Post a Comment