Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Review: Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna#1)




























Title: Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna #1)

Author: Kendare Blake

Genre: Horror, Young Adult

Published: October 17, 2011

Cas took over his father’s business of killing ghosts when his father died. The next ghost on his list was Anna who was stronger and more aware than any other ghost Cas had ever faced before.

For some reason I have had a difficult time writing this review. I enjoyed the book. I found the beginning to be an interesting way to introduce the reader to Cas and what he did. I was impressed with the mystery because it wasn’t really centered on what Anna had done, but more about what had been done to her. I was also surprised by the answer to the mystery. It was one of the few stories I didn’t see the answer fifty pages before the big reveal. I was actually kind of excited about that. I look forward to the next book in the series.

Overall I gave this book 4 stars out of 5. 


No comments:

Post a Comment