Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Review: Devoted in Death





















Title: Devoted in Death (In Death #41)

Author: J. D. Robb

Genre: Mystery

Published: September 15, 2015

Ella-loo and Daryl were leaving a trail of bodies with a heart and their initials, they were heading east to New York. Their first victim when they arrived became one of Dallas’ cases.

I feel like I say the same things whenever I review one of these books, but I love this series and all the people in it. I am excited whenever we meet a new character. I wonder if they will become a part of Eve’s family. I pick up each new addition looking forward to the people I have come to care about and to see where they are going on their next journey.

Overall I gave this book 5 stars out of 5.


No comments:

Post a Comment