Monday, April 20, 2020

Cross Stitch Progress April 13- April 20

Title: Mary Edmondson 1812
Designer: Pineberry Lane
Fabric: Ivory Aida 16 ct.

I have finished the potted plant and the mystery animal above it. I also worked on the lower case alphabet and should finish it today.


Title: Welcome Baby
Designer: Linda Gillum Dimensions
Fabric: White Aida 14 ct.

The border is now done. I worked a little more on the two teddy bears and started on the first cloud.



Title: Love Story Wedding
Designer: Ursula Michael Imaginating
Fabric: Breaking Dawn Lugana 28 ct. from Fabrics by Stephanie

I really wish you could see how vibrant the fabric is. My pictures are just not doing it any justice. I am almost finished with the hearts in the first section, but I have noticed my motivation has begun to lag on this piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment