Monday, April 13, 2020

Cross Stitch Progress April 6- April 13

Title: Mary Edmondson 1812
Designer: Pineberry Lane
Fabric: Ivory Aida 16 ct.

The red thing on top of the potted plant looks like a pirate's bandanna to me and I can't figure out what it is really supposed to be. My mom and sister both think I'm delusional. 

Title: Welcome Baby
Designer: Linda Gillum Dimensions
Fabric: White Aida 14 ct.

The outer border is finished, but not much else was accomplished.















Title: Love Story Wedding
Designer: Ursula Michael Imaginating
Fabric: Breaking Dawn Lugana 28 ct. from Fabrics by Stephanie

The wedding of my niece has now happened and I got to watch on Zoom from two towns away. It felt rather impersonal and I am having a difficult time keeping my motivation to work on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment