Monday, April 6, 2020

Cross Stitch Progress March 30- April 6

Title: Mary Edmondson 1812
Designer: Pineberry Lane
Fabric: Ivory Aida 16 ct.

I keep thinking the design should be bigger as I am stitching this.

Title: Welcome Baby
Designer: Linda Gillum Dimensions
Fabric: White Aida 14 ct.

I reached the top, then I had to take it back out and now I have reached the top again. I also finished the name.














Title: Love Story Wedding
Designer: Ursula Michael Imaginating
Fabric: Breaking Dawn Lugana 28 ct. from Fabrics by Stephanie

This is for my niece who was supposed to be married in June, but because of Covid19 and everything that entails she is going to get married this Saturday. I figure I will give it to her whenever I happen to finish it.


Overall I am pleased with my progress this past week. It helped my church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) had our semi-annual conference this weekend and I had almost 10 hours of watching people speak on tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment