Thursday, August 13, 2015

The Liar






















Title: The Liar

Author: Nora Roberts

Genre: Romance, Mystery

Published: April 14, 2015

After her husband died in a boating accident Shelby was left in an incredible amount of debt. After selling everything she could she took her daughter to her home town in Tennessee where she decided to build a new life.

Yes it was completely predictable, but I think that is what I was needing. Just some fluff with some fun characters thrown in. The romantic interest was the type of guy every girl should have in her life. I especially loved their first meeting and the conversation they had. I also loved her grandmother, she was a feisty woman who knew how to get what she wanted. If I didn’t already have one Shelby’s family would be a pleasure to join and from what we saw in the book they would be accepting with open arms.

Overall I gave this book 4 stars out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment